Thursday, September 18, 2014

Do Not Become Discouraged In These Times, Stand Firm!






 So much is happening in this world, so much darkness, trouble. But we should not be discouraged or become worried or become surprised. We are living in the end times. Prophecy has to come to pass. Everything has been written in the Bible of what is to come from the beginning to the end. It is not a time to shrink back in your faith. This is the time to become a prayer warrior and be at peace and discern also be strong and not be afraid, this is the time to be bold like a lion and harmless as a dove, stand in what you believe in. You have a foundation that you were built on. Be a pillar. Many of you know that Jesus is your Savior and that you are filled with the Holy Spirit. If your not saved please make Jesus your Savior. Be ready to share the Gospel at all times be connected to the body of Christ, the church. But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness. Matthew 6-33.

"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." John 16-33

 “The wicked flee when no one pursues,
    but the righteous are bold as a lion.” Proverbs 28-1

"All who are victorious will become pillars in the Temple of my God, and they will never have to leave it. And I will write on them the name of my God, and they will be citizens in the city of my God--the new Jerusalem that comes down from heaven from my God. And I will also write on them my new name". Rev 3-12

If you read this blog and you want to accept Jesus as your Savior lets  pray:
Heavenly  Father, I ask you to come in my heart and wash my sins with your blood that you shed on the cross for me.
Forgive me for my sins, I repent.  I ask that you write my name in the book of the life. And I ask that you fill me with the Holy Spirit . Amen!  You made a great decision!

Be encouraged!

No comments:

Post a Comment