Saturday, December 4, 2010

Who is sipping Mommy's coffee.

While working today this morning in the office, I placed my coffee cup on the corner table and just a couple minutes later I remembered to come back for my coffee and found my baby boy Jayden sipping the coffee, he looked at me with his big brown eyes and said, "OH, oh, Mama"! He put the coffee down and he runs as fast as he could with all the energy he has, and hides behind the rocking chair.  I called him out and said "Jayden its okay!  Although, you have to wait a few more years before it’s okay to drink coffee, just a bit too early for you at age 3, you’re a little too young, Let’s wait!
This example reminds me of sometimes when we've done something wrong or maybe in the wrong timing. In our minds, we think we are so right and do it anyways but to only find out, it just wasn’t the right time. Sometimes this bad feeling will make us run and hide from God.  Sometimes because of our pride we can’t even go back and admit we've done something wrong. However, the bible teaches us that we must have childlike faith and return to our fathers arms. Matthew 18-4  So anyone who becomes as humble as this little child is the greatest in the Kingdom of Heaven.
God’s love is gentle and kind and he always makes a way to intervene in our lives. We sometimes just have to be silent and listen to His Voice when he speaks gentle, with love and a promise. God will always speak to our heart with gentle words.
Don’t shrink back today because of what you think you've done wrong, don't run and hide. Instead, keep moving forward! Run to your Daddy’s arms and be embraced with His Love and Grace.
My baby Jayden ran to my arms and hugged me tight. He had coffee all over his little tee-shirt.
I told Jayden, that’s okay baby, I will clean you up!
Be Encouraged;
In His Love
Estela

3 comments:

  1. You guys are the sweetest! See you tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Estella, how I love your truth and honesty. Thank Jayden for letting mommy give me a hug too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so funny that I laughed out loud! He's so cute!

    ReplyDelete