Wednesday, December 1, 2010

First Day of December 2010

 My Internet was down for a couple of days, I finally realized how much we need Internet access , if you work from  home and have a social network family. I thank God, it is finally up and running again. After spending 2 hours on the phone with the Internet technician. We are back in business for Estela Administration services. Yippee!What a day, God has been teaching me patience.
 My little Prince Jayden who is almost 3 years old has been climbing and getting into everything he can climb and place his hands on.Where is Super Nanny ? When you need her.  I started dinner,  tacos on the menu for tonight and meal is half way done.  A load of laundry in the washer.  I can do all Things in Christ who strengthens me. I have 3 hours to get all my tasks completed, so I can get to church tonight. The timer is clicking..Every minute counts for me today.  Back to writting a blog, I am trying to figure out how to write a blog today. I thank God for David Knoerr for sharing a link on how to get started. You Rock David!
 I am finally understanding this blogger thing. I praise God for friends who are willing to teach others. God Bless them!
Today,  I have been learning patience. I need to yield to God for patience.
This verse has been in my heart today : This has been ministering to my heart all day!
Colossians 3:12-13
Since God chose you to be the holy people he loves, you must clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience. Make allowance for each other’s faults, and forgive anyone who offends you. Remember, the Lord forgave you, so you must forgive others.
Today is December1st, 2010 the First day of a snow fall in my area, and Praise God is not sticking , Yes! Still no Sun today! Although my heart is happy and there is Sunshine in my heart!

Let me share something with you today! I love people! I love fellowship! I Love Family, Love Divine Connection's, Love Friendships and that = A Love Connection! And I found You! God Restores and Makes all Things New! Praise God! Prepare for the New Season!

Have a Great Evening till next time!
In His Love!
Estela

3 comments:

  1. Blessings on your new blog Estella. You have a natural gift of encouragement. Pick up your pen or in this case, let your fingers type the messages of the Kingdom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog makes me smile, Estela, because you are such a good encourager! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Estela! Congratulations on the new blog! It looks phenomenal! I love that picture of you guys!

    That is such a good Scripture too. My Scripture of the week is this: “Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.” (John 14:27)

    God is SOOO awesome! The fact that no matter what happens, we can rest and have peace in Him…it is just amazing! Thank God for His supernatural peace and most of all, His ever SOOO indescribably AMAZING LOVE!

    I hope you have an awesome night and look forward to more great blogs to come!

    Love,

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete